2. Open this email again and press forward to send this email to your networks. Save it also in your draft folder as a template for future promotion.
3. Remove “Fwd:” in the subject line.
4. Delete the “Forwarded Message info” and my signature information on the bottom
5. Highlight the blue sentence: Read my Recent post here! then on the task bar on top you’ll see the Link button (when you hover over you’ll see Link)
6. Find the URL of the post you want to promote and copy it.
7. Back on the email with the anchor text highlighted, click on the link icon above. A bubble will open. You’ll see “Read my recent post here” in the text to display, paste the URL you copied in the Web address box and press OK.
8. At the bottom of the letter, turn off the yellow highlight. Select all the color yellow, then click on the T icon above and change the back-ground color to white.
9. Print your name and other information by highlighting and changing one line at a time. Highlight your name and without clicking on it or deleting, simply start typing and the words will appear with the same font.
10. If you’d like to make your email address and website hyperlinked, simply select the text then click on the link button above.
11. Choose the email address to send promotion email’s to.
12. Press Send