Announcing the new WEBINARS ON WEBINARS (WOW) Series!
A 5-part webinar series on how to develop, promote and deliver a webinar without spending a dime or stressing your brain!
Lunch ‘n Learn with Changing Paces!
Mondays at 12:00 to 1:00 pm Eastern on
July 9, 16, 23, 30 & Aug 13
- how to find the free online technology tools and resources you’ll need to market your event, process registrations, deliver your multi-media presentation, and follow-up with registrants after the event with further opportunities,
- how to break your message down into bite-sized, digestible pieces,
- how to inject structure while making room for live free flow,
- how to use powerful strategies for grabbing your audience with PowerPoint,
- how to set up systems to automate as much as possible from start to finish,
- how to use post-event surveys to build testimonials and germinate leads, and
- most importantly to many, how to do it all without having a technology-triggered melt-down.
Who should attend:
- coaches, trainers & speakers who want to incorporate video and visual marketing into their toolbox,
- business owners who want to explore webinars for team or customer training but haven’t a clue where to start,
- solopreneurs who want a DIY multi-media solution for building their brand and their online presence