Policies Governing MSrelief.com Guest Bloggers
Qualifications for MSrelief.com Guest Bloggers
- Has MS or is close to someone with MS
- Their style of writing is mainly positive, light, humorous, open-minded and/or inspirational or educational.
- Must be computer confident, online & offline; able to comfortably handle email, word documents & Internet research
- On board with learning the technology we use to bring education and information to our members and visitors at MSrelief.com
Required Contributions of Guest Bloggers
- Open to being profiled and featured on MSrelief.com.
- Willingness to get personal with their writing and open to sharing their somewhat private experiences with our visitors
- Willing to contribute content to the MSrelief.com newsfeed by creating a new post, 300-600 words once per month.
- Dedicated to engaging our MSrelief.com visitors and members with their content and committed to responding to all reader comments.
Benefits of Guest Blogging at MSrelief.com
- Opportunity to have your articles exposed to our thousands of visitors & members
- Guest Blogger dedicated feature area, including a link back to your own website
- Guest Blogger link within the MSrelief.com menu structure
- Backend posting and editing rights to MSrelief.com
- Networking opportunities with other MSrelief.com Guest Bloggers and Associate Partners who are all health-focused professionals