Each and every story is different and offers all of us it’s own unique opportunities for growth
You are an MS experienced person with a lot to share! Why don’t you write up your story in a POSITIVE way – please give us 500-700 words.
The only things that we need are your picture (at least one) and your content.
Below are some questions to get you thinking about what to include. You don’t have to answer them all, they’re just points of interest for ideas:
- Where were you born and raised? How old were you when you were diagnosed?
- What symptoms were you experiencing when you were diagnosed?
- How long did it take for a diagnosis to be reached?
- What treatments have you tried and how did they affect you?
- Were you working out-side the home? Are you still able to work?
- What did your life look like before MS?
- Have you needed any assistance; cane, walker, wheelchair?
- What was the most difficult/scariest time for you?
- What valuable life lessons have you gained from your MS experience?
- How have you been helping others through their MS experience?
Find inspiration for your own story by visiting our MS Story Corner. Read the stories other members here at MSrelief.com who have taken the time to honor us with their contributions..
We thank you for being willing to share your experience on MSrelief.com. We know your story will help others!
Find your JOY,